Preparing some Wine Awesomeness...

2019 Finca Valonga Claraluna

2019 Finca Valonga Claraluna
Volume: 750 mL , Alcohol: 14%




90% Moscatel, 10% Chardonnay


A tropical beachside sunset that smells of peach, apricot and pineapple


Sweet like your first crush, fresh and fruity like your auntie’s jokes



Out of 25 ratings


Out of stock

More about this wine from IGP Valle del Cinca, Spain
You’ve probably heard of the ancient, ubiquitous, sweet Muscat grape which was purportedly a favorite of Cleopatra. Well, in Spain the varietal is known as Moscatel and it makes up 90% of the juice in this bottle (the other 10% is Chardonnay) which was grown and harvested by third-generation vintners on the Valonga estate. The winery is located right in the heart of the vineyard, so the time it takes to go from harvest to tank is minimal. Which also means you’ll be drinking a white wine that packs a lot of flair and also tastes incredibly fresh.
How to drink it

Pro Tip:

Think fish, seafood, salads, soft cheeses and pastas. Or a combination of all of the above.

Listen to This Track:

Wild Horses - The Sundays

Check out This Recipe:

Try it with our Watermelon and Snap Pea Salad recipe.