Know when to expect your wine... WA delivery map here!

Preparing some Wine Awesomeness...

2015 Chronic Cellars, Eunice X

2015 Chronic Cellars, Eunice X
Volume: 750 mL , Alcohol: 13.50%




75% Chardonnay, 14% Viognier, 8% Rooussanne, 3% Marsanne


Green apple, banana and orange with a hint of skunky floral aromatics and toast


Mango, pear and melon smoothie drunk fireside

Out of stock

More about this wine from Paso Robles, California
Jake and Josh were raised in wine country and had the idea to start a wine label that targeted a more casual lifestyle while working the harvest on their parents' winery. The idea was to make serious wines that didn't take themselves too seriously. Four years later, their dream became a reality with the release of the first vintages of Chronic Cellars in 2008.

Paso Robles is true Central California sitting about halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Often called the wild west of California wines, there are often innovative blends made here, like the Eunice X. The core of this wine is 75% Chardonnay, providing the clean apple fruit and foundation. The remaining 25% is a blend of classic aromatic varietals: Viognier, Rooussanne and Marsanne, that add the tropical fruit and florals that tie it all together.
How to drink it


Comic convention, zip line adventure, outdoor concert

Listening to...

(More Bounce In) California - Soulkid #1


Try it with our Tacos al Pastor recipe.